Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thing 22

I have jitters in my stomuch! I can't believe I'm almost done with my 23 things!
I think I'll miss it alot...I do like learning very much.
But the idea of this thing was to make a resolution about continuing onward with Library 2.o.

Resolutions
or what we call good intentions

1. I will continue on with my blog. I think i will orient it around the library. Many possible things to blog about:
a. My soon-to-be webmaster title. I am a bit nervous about setting up two social networks
and keeping them updated, fun, family safe, and of course, instructional.
b. Library issues, humor, perhaps my ventures into DeviantArt? Youtube? and other things.
c. Podcasting? Shelfari...
2. To look at others blogs, maybe help those on the final stretch, troubleshooting (i do this alot at my library), and enjoy the general idea.
3. Help my coworkers with their blogs.
4. Write at least once a week.

Oh my word. One more and I am finished! How exhilirating!

No comments: