Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thing 17 finished completely, Thing 18 cont'd

Well... I received Thing 23's 8th email and it explained how to get the RSS Feed from Thing 17 to work, by taking out a piece of the URL I got it to feed through the google reader. :) I suspected that is what was wrong in the first place but everytime I took a chunk out it didn't work. argh.
Now we will see if I can get this video to embed into my entry.
I love Youtube. I use it to watch anime, funny movies, and of course have used it for 23 things instructions. I think it is a wonderful site. If you don't go searching for bad stuff, you usually will not find it popping up! Haha. Actually I have never seen anything profane on Youtube, but then I don't try to find it. I use it also for music videos to get my music fix.

No comments: