Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thing 21

Social Networks.
I perused a ton of the links on Thing 21 instructions. I didn't know there were so many out there! As per se my last blog, you can tell they aren't exactly my cup of tea. But...
Joined 23 Things Ning. Made a comment, looked at posts. What a neat idea. And it was fun to see all of us 23 thing people joining together to talk!!
I am a part of Shefari. My shelf is at the bottom of this page. I am constantly reading new things, so it is hard to update books when computers are slow and then readjust my updated widget for my blog. :)
I can see some of these networks would be good links for those wanting to discuss books or other library oriented things. So if my library were to get a webpage I might include some links to these sites.

No comments: