Saturday, April 5, 2008

Thing 19

Podcasts have been rather elusive to me before. Probably because I thought one had to have a MP3 player to listen to them and I really haven't been that big into listening to shows or things like that for awhile.
So I went to Minnesota Public Radio's Current page and checked out their podcast. I really like the radio station (it's FM 89.3 if anyone is wondering) and enjoyed listening to their podcast. My favorite though was from Mugglenet's page. They had the best podcasts all the way through the last three books of Harry Potter and they are still going strong. The webmasters of Mugglenet are so well known that they actually have interviewed JK Rowling in person and she says the website hosts a phenomenal amount of information about her world.
So here is the link to their most current podcast...
http://www.mugglenet.com/mugglecast/
I think I might be more interested in podcasts and listening to them, but as I am not often at my computer except at work and do not have a ipod or MP3 player I am sorta at a loss.
Notice my podcast RSS of MPRs fav songs of the week, all picked by listeners like you and me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like exercise here. Would you mind if I used it?