Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thing 4 Flickr


Rose Macro, originally uploaded by Milwen.

I set up my flickr account very easily, because when I prompted it, it offered me to sign in through my Yahoo! account. Adding my blog was easy also. I don't know quite what that means, if people can access my blog through their pictures, but I guess after a little more research I could find out.

If you click on the blue link Rose Macro above it will take you to the original Flckr page, where the blue link Milwen's page is, since he is the orginal photographer.

It was rather tough to navigate through the very vague tags and groups, unless one already knew a group or photographer. I am going to search around for more pics to upload. I think this would be a good display to show people certain events or places, but only if they know the tag to access them. For instance, if I knew my library had a group like Chaska Library, I would be all set, but if not then I might be looking for awhile.

No comments: