Saturday, January 26, 2008

Difficult Blogs

How hard is hard? Truly, this blog system is the worse. To navigate this system is like swimming through a piranha-infested Amazon jungle river. A strange new world and unfortunately my conquistador armor is filled with flesh eating fish.
I guess I'm not the only one. My co-worker, who had an interest in blogging started enthuistatically and then all plummetted downward. She said that 23 things on a stick made it seem easy and to her horror, the editing and blogging system google sets up was so discouraging that she completely deleted her blog. (I am trying to persuade her to continue to blog through a different system, xanga, myspace, livejournal, so that she can continue on her 23 things.)
So onward. Now I only have to figure out what Thing 2 is and then complete it. Hmm...
I'll go comment on my expert "blogging-23 things-crazy" co-worker's blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Dear Library Ninja,
You are doing great!! Your blog is beautiful and you are incrediably creative and entertaining. Blogging can be a little hard to do when constantly interupted by such things as "work". Sooo...let's see...you've been able to set up a membership, post comments, and come up with entertaining things to blog about. Hmmmmm...looks pretty good to me! I've managed by just trial and error. I think there are some good instructions for uploading a yahoo avatar. I skipped the instructions entirely and looked at what blogger would accept as an avatar (in 'profiles'). It looked as though I couldn't paste a live code, but had to follow the directions at yahoo to download it to my computer, which I saved as a picture. I then uploaded it to my profile. Does that sound confusing? Try making an avatar in yahoo (that's pretty darn fun) and saving it in "my pictures". Does this make sense?

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! The yahoo word to get your avatar from one place to another is "export" look for this link on the yahoo avatar homepage.
I hope you guys are having a great day!!! :)